The biggest problem with visiting Japan and being a sports lover is finding out where the games are and how to get to the games. While there is ample information about when the games are, it can be difficult to know how to get there; where to sit; and what to do at the games. This is part of a series of posts designed to help you navigate to the stadium and enjoy the game as much as possible rather than getting lost in what to do.
*Information is as of the start of the 2019 season for Vissel Kobe and INAC Kobe. All information is subject to change.
- Name: Noevir Stadium Kobe (Misaki Park Stadium)
- Location: Kobe
- Teams: Vissel Kobe; INAC Kobe Leonessa
- Main Station: Misakikoen Station (5 minute walk)
- Alternative Stations: JR Wadamisaki Station (7 minute walk)
- Capacity: 30,132
Vissel Kobe and INAC Kobe Leonessa are the only teams at Noevir Stadium Kobe. Vissel Kobe is a medium sized team in the J League since 1997. They are a regular J1 team being relegated in 2006 and 2013 for a single year each.
INAC Kobe Leonessa is a top team in the Nadeshiko League since 2006. They have won 3 Nadeshiko League championships.
Getting to the Noevir Stadium Kobe is very easy and close to central Kobe. The stadium is serviced by the following lines:
- Kobe Municipal Subway Kaigan Line
- JR Sanyo Main Line Wadamisaki Spur Line
There is only one real station servicing Noevir Stadium Kobe. While Wadamisaki is on the JR Lines, it is only operational for the morning and evening rush hours making it useless for regular games. It is only feasible to use the Kaigan Line.
It is a 5 minute walk from Misaki Station. Head out exit 2 and turn left at the top of the stairs. Head straight along the main street and the main entrance will be on the left. There is no access on the side street so stay on the major street.
- Vissel Seat (ヴィッセルシート) – Reserved Seats
- Rakuten SS/S (RakutenSS・S指定席) – Reserved Seats (Note: Seats have 2 categories, Home (ホーム) and Mix (ミクス). Home is reserved for home fans only, and mix is allows both home and away fans)
- Rakuten Upper Deck (Rakuten上段指定席) – Reserved Seats
- Big SS/S/A (ビックSS・S・A指定席) – Reserved Seats
- Big Upper Deck (Big上段指定席) – Reserved Seats
- FC (FC指定席) – Reserved Seats
- Supporter’s Seat (サポーターズシート) – Free Seating
- Home Unreserved (ホーム自由席) – Free Seating
- Visitor’s Seat (ビジターシート) – Free Seating
- Premium 4 (プレミアム4) – Special Box Seats up to 4 people
- Box 8 (ボックス8) – Special Box Seats up to 8 people
INAC Kobe Leonessa
- Royal Seat (ロイヤルシート) – Reserved Seats
- Main (メイン自由席) – Free Seating
- Back (バック自由席) – Free Seating
- Side (サイド自由席) – Free Seating behind the goals
Note: Discounts available for early bird and advance purchased tickets.
Both Vissel Kobe and INAC Kobe Leonessa have no English services for purchasing tickets. They can only be purchased with knowledge of Japanese or at the box office on the day of the game. Generally, games will not be sold out but for premium games for Vissel Kobe they may sell out.
Note: Tickets are usually released 1-2 months in advance.
Vissel Kobe tickets can only be purchased via Vissel Kobe’s official site on Rakuten Ticket in Japanese only, except for visitor seats:
INAC Kobe Leonessa
INAC Kobe Leonessa has many options for purchasing tickets in Japanese:
- Ticket Pia Online Site
- Lawson Ticket
- Circle K/Sunkus
- Shops with Ticket Pia ticket machines
Same Day Tickets
For Vissel Kobe games, it may be difficult to purchase tickets on the same day due to the popularity of their European born players. INAC Kobe Leonessa same day ticket purchases shouldn’t be a concern.
On game day, there are usually activities just outside the main entrance. This is where you can buy most of the merchandise. There are small shops located inside the stadium as well but merchandise is limited.
- Vissel Kobe (Official Site – English)
- Vissel Kobe (Official Site – Japanese)
- Vissel Kobe (Wikipedia – English)
- INAC Kobe Leonessa (Official Site – Japanese Only)
- INAC Kobe Leonessa (Wikipedia – English)
- Noevir Stadium Kobe (Official Site – Japanese Only)
- Noevir Stadium Kobe (Wikipedia – English)
- Vissel Kobe Seat Layout & Single Match Ticket Prices
- INAC Kobe Leonessa Seat Layout & Single Match Ticket Prices